These Chocolate Croissant Cookies with a buttery croissant-style dough wrapped round a work of Hershey’s chocolate and drizzled with extra chocolate have been the winner of this years Cook’s Country Christmas Cooking Contest.
As easily as I picked up the January 2015 problem of Cook’s Country and saw those cookies, I knew I needed to make them proper away.
I love, love, love a chocolate croissant, but making croissants has at all times appeared so intimidating to me.
Croissant-like cookies? That may be doable.
And they have been doable. They didn’t pop out watching fairly as best simply due to the fact those of their pictures, but they have been fairly delicious.
I additional a bit of almond extract and I want I had concept to purchase the Hershey Bars with almonds to truly provide them an almond flavor.
The dough was a bit of difficult to work with and also you ought to work lovely speedy with it simply due to the fact it will get more durable to work with simply due to the fact it warms up.
But those cookies have been properly price the attempt concerned and so they would make a huge addition to a Christmas cookie tray.
Ingredients
Instructions
|
As easily as I picked up the January 2015 problem of Cook’s Country and saw those cookies, I knew I needed to make them proper away.
I love, love, love a chocolate croissant, but making croissants has at all times appeared so intimidating to me.
Croissant-like cookies? That may be doable.
And they have been doable. They didn’t pop out watching fairly as best simply due to the fact those of their pictures, but they have been fairly delicious.
I additional a bit of almond extract and I want I had concept to purchase the Hershey Bars with almonds to truly provide them an almond flavor.
The dough was a bit of difficult to work with and also you ought to work lovely speedy with it simply due to the fact it will get more durable to work with simply due to the fact it warms up.
But those cookies have been properly price the attempt concerned and so they would make a huge addition to a Christmas cookie tray.
