This 10- Minute Berry Chia Seed Jam is a recreation changer! Friends, this jam is a MUST try! I don’t assume I will ever pass again to traditional jellies or jams after this! After JR tried it for the primary time he said, “It tastes like strawberry pie with out the pie!” It’s THAT good!
Ingredients
Instructions
|
I have all of the time stayed clear of jams and jellies simply due to the fact I realize they're full of exceptionally processed cane sugar. When I upload further sugar into my eating regimen many times I achieve weight very quickly! But now… I can take pleasure in it regularly! This recipe is made with purely 3 ingredients: strawberries, a bit bit honey or maple syrup, and chia seeds. Guilt loose or even wholesome 🙌🏼
This jam is quick, simple & SO a lot fitter than traditional jams and jellies!
It also has a a lot higher style than traditional jams. I’m pondering that’s simply due to the fact it's cooked quickly, so it retains a really recent and herbal flavor. It takes purely 10 minutes to make, and I promise it'll provoke literally anyone!
This jam is right for serving over yogurt, french toast, pancakes, desserts, biscuits, crepes, etc! The makes use of are endless. It might also be vast combined in with a glaze over meat or right into a salad dressing.
To start you may wash and train your berries. For blueberries, raspberries and blackberries you won't need to cut them up since they're already small. For strawberries, take the stems off and chop into small pieces.
Place your berries in a small saucepan with 2 Tbsp maple syrup on medium heat.
Stir the combination till it starts to bubble and get very warm. That need to take 3-4 minutes. Once the berries are softened, use a potato masher to mash the berries into small pieces. You could make them as huge or small as you want.
Once mashed, stir the combination for simply 1-2 further minutes. Then, turn the warmth off and upload 2 Tbsp chia seeds. Stir for about 2 further minutes till the combination has thickened.
I have little question you may LOVE this recipe!! I can’t wait to pay attention what you think! Please share feedback and photographs of the method it seems for you! Happy cooking!!
