As an ardent fan of totally something having to do with noodles and hot soup, I imagine myself to be moderately of an authority on the subject.
Ingredients
Instructions
|
Having posted recipes on Chinese classics like Lanzhou Beef Noodle Soup, and Noodle Soup with Pork and Pickled Greens, this Coconut Curry Noodle Soup is a little bit of a departure from our traditional fare. It’s has a little bit of Thai influence, using Thai red curry paste and coconut milk. If that’s no longer sufficient for you (though thinking what I’ve realized concerning the awesomeness of TWOL’s readership over the previous NULL years, I extremely doubt it), proper proper listed below are a couple of of the different issues this noodle soup has going for it:
1. It’s rather easy to make, taking only about 15 minutes from leap to end (No joke. We’re no longer gambling video games here).
2. Despite the speediness of its assembly, it has an amazingly complex, flavor. The richness of the coconut milk, the spicy of the curry paste, the tangy chew of the lime, the funky awesomeness of the fish sauce…I’ll cease there, simply due to the fact I’m simply appearing like an rather annoying Iron Chef decide proper now.
3. It can all be made in one…count ’em ONE…pot. Most noodle soups no less than require you to boil the noodles in a separate pot, to no longer point out the different components of the dish, but no longer this one. Because it makes use of thin rice noodles, you possibly can simply throw them into the pot on the end and serve nearly immediately, or placed the dried noodles in a bowl and pour the broth over the top.
4. It is a cafe first-rate dish. If I was given this noodle soup at a restaurant, I could gladly fork over ten bucks for it, and perhaps move again the subsequent day for one other bowl.
Okay, if I’ve sufficiently definite you to offer this coconut curry noodle soup recipe a try, let’s get on with the best way to make it.
