5 MINUTE MILLION DOLLAR DIP

5 Million Dollar Dip is merely 5 foods and so they don’t name it million greenback dip for nothing!  It is so deliciously addicting and can be the largest hit anyplace it goes!




Ingredients

  • 5 inexperienced onions chopped
  • 8 oz cheddar cheese shredded
  • 1½ cups mayonnaise
  • 1/2 cup actual bacon bits
  • 1/2 cup slivered almonds

Instructions

  • Add inexperienced onions, cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, bacon bits, and slivered almonds to a small bowl. Mix till mixed and kick back for no less than 2 hours. Serve together with your favourite crackers.

Can I simply say how a lot I love my readers and fans?  I desire you recognize how a lot I take pleasure in all your great feedback and aid in holding this weblog going.  I incredibly love while readers ship me messages and recipes that they desire me to try.  This recipe was despatched to me from a reader telling me that I must attempt it!

With it being merely 5 foods and taking 5 minutes to make, I couldn’t wait to make it for our soccer party!


This dip has mayonnaise, inexperienced onions, cheddar cheese, and bacon bits.  If you're watching to exchange the mayonnaise you possibly can use greek yogurt, and even sour cream, however the mayonnaise is a key factor in bringing this dip all together.  I beloved all the foods on this dip and the slivered almonds have been my favourite part!  They extra the correct crunch to this dip.