Baked Artichoke Hearts Recipe – delicious appetizer concept that couldn’t be simpler to make! Artichoke hearts dipped in garlicky butter and coated with Parmesan breadcrumbs. Baked to crispy perfection!
Ingredients
Instructions
|
I also used the similar breading approach to make my Garlic Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower and Garlic Parmesan Baked Eggplant. It’s fully delicious!
BAKED ARTICHOKE HEARTS
Extra! Extra! Read all about it! I discovered my new favourite appetizer! Artichoke lovers, you'll be able to thank me later. First, let’s discuss about those gold and crispy beauties simply due to the fact they're price obsessing about! In a vast pile of recipes ripped from antique network cookbooks, I discovered a recipe for garlic Parmesan artichoke hearts and within the present day wanted to make them.
I am a vast fan of garlic Parmesan combo and use it very often. My skillet rolls are so popular, I suppose in massive aspect as a result of this flavors combo. You simply can by no means cross improper with it!
How to make Baked Artichoke Hearts?
- Preheat oven and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place artichoke hearts in a bowl and pat dry with paper towel.
- Combine melted butter and garlic powder in a bowl. In one other small bowl, combine Parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs.
- Dip every artichoke quarter in melted butter, then breadcrumbs. Place on ready baking sheet.
- Bake artichokes till golden brown. Turn as soon as midway by baking.
- Let cool to room temperature earlier than serving.
Tips for this recipe:
What I also love about this recipe is that you'll be able to whip it up while unexpected visitor arrive as it pretty takes simply only a couple of minutes to gather after which all you ought to do is bake them within the oven for 18 minutes. You also are utilizing canned artichoke hearts (not fresh) so there isn't any prep wanted with the vegetable.
These crispy artichoke bites are actually addicting! If you're planning to make them for a party, higher make a double batch. They might be long past quickly!
