Try this easy recipe for candy and savory BBQ Pork Belly grilled within the oven. It purely wants 5 meals which are often already discovered on your kitchen.
INGREDIENTS
INSTRUCTIONS
|
Spring has officially all started and quickly it's going to be time for grilling and barbecues. I don't recognize about you, but I even have sufficient of winter and am itching to work on our lawn and arrange the terrace to take pleasure in consuming al fresco. But due to the fact that it's nonetheless cold and the climate is so unpredictable on the moment, I guess I will must accept oven grilling.
The recipe for this BBQ Pork Belly is so easy that it purely wants 5 meals for the marinade, specifically soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, salt and pepper and they're often already in our pantry so I may possibly make this every time the yearning for BBQ strikes. I additional some chili flakes to make it slightly spicy but you possibly can omit that ought to you're no longer a large fan of spicy food. I permit it marinate overnight to permit the beef absolutely take up the flavor, however, ought to you pressed for time, a couple of hours must also suffice. After marinating, move what is left from the marinade right into a bowl to make use of for basting.
You may also use the similar marinade for different cuts of pork, like ribs or for different types of meat, like chicken.
