Cooking for infants is HARD work! With my daughter I again to work while she was 6 months vintage so I lovely a lot outsourced the bulk of her weaning to her childminders from Monday to Friday. At the weekend I muddled alongside with a combination of purees, arms meals and these squeezy programs of child meals (don’t judge!)
When my son got here alongside I was fortunate to have extra time at dwelling to read easy methods to prepare dinner for a child and to test with special flavours and textures.
Although I began with puree and mashed meals with my son we fairly quick moved on to child led weaning. It wasn’t a aware choice as such, my son simply appeared to choose to feed himself from an early age. And eager to arise with filling and nutritious meal suggestions I began making these frittata fingers.
They are tasty yet mild, correct for little style buds. I used broccoli and courgette / zucchini in my recipe but I typically use special veg depending on what I even have in my fridge. It’s also a vast method to make use of up any leftover cooked veg that you've striking round!
What I also love about these frittata arms is that they're tremendous delicate and correct for infants with simply simply several and even no teeth.
We are previous the weaning degree now but I nonetheless make this recipe for my son a minimum of as soon as per week for lunch. It’s also tremendous for popping into lunch bins to take out and about or to picnics.
INGREDIENTS
INSTRUCTIONS
|
When my son got here alongside I was fortunate to have extra time at dwelling to read easy methods to prepare dinner for a child and to test with special flavours and textures.
Although I began with puree and mashed meals with my son we fairly quick moved on to child led weaning. It wasn’t a aware choice as such, my son simply appeared to choose to feed himself from an early age. And eager to arise with filling and nutritious meal suggestions I began making these frittata fingers.
They are tasty yet mild, correct for little style buds. I used broccoli and courgette / zucchini in my recipe but I typically use special veg depending on what I even have in my fridge. It’s also a vast method to make use of up any leftover cooked veg that you've striking round!
What I also love about these frittata arms is that they're tremendous delicate and correct for infants with simply simply several and even no teeth.
We are previous the weaning degree now but I nonetheless make this recipe for my son a minimum of as soon as per week for lunch. It’s also tremendous for popping into lunch bins to take out and about or to picnics.
