Cauliflower Nuggets (Vegan, Gluten-Free)


These delicious Cauliflower Nuggets are such a nice treat. Cauliflower florets are breaded and oven baked to perfection.



Ingredients

  • 1 pound cauliflower florets
  • 1/4 cup vegan mayonnaise
  • 3 tablespoons brown rice flour, or your favourite gluten loose flour
  • 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast flakes
  • 1 teaspoon onion powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon flooring paprika
  • 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
  • Pinch turmeric powder
  • sea salt, to taste

Instructions

  • Preheat oven 400°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
  • Place cauliflower florets in a bowl, toss with mayonnaise and set aside
  • In a small bowl combine breading meals brown rice flour, yeast flakes, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, Italian seasoning, turmeric powder and blend well.
  • Dip cauliflower florets in breading and location on baking sheet, repeat till all florets are coated.
  • Bake for 30 minutes turning halfway. Delicious served with ketchup or barbeque sauce.


The style is superb and they're ideal as an appetizer or smothered together with your favourite sauce as a main!


Feeling for a few delicious cauliflower nuggets, these are filled with style and also are coated with gluten-free breading. My household loved this recipe very much. It is simple to make! I left the yeast flakes as elective for these who're on a yeast loose weight loss plan but yeast flakes truly boost the flavor!

Cauliflower Nuggets (Vegan, Gluten-Free)These cauliflower nuggets are packed with flavor! They are ideal as an appetizer or as a aspect dish! The finest time to serve them is proper away whereas they're nonetheless hot! I train them once I even have ready the different dishes on my menu and permit them bake whereas I’m getting ready salad, placing the desk and doing closing preparations earlier than my visitors arrive.

Update: I truly sense so venerated simply due to the fact my cauliflower nuggets have been covered within the menu of the Vegetarian Society of DC (VSDC) Thanksgiving Dinner closing year. This occasion is hosted annually, the position vegetarians and non-vegetarians come collectively to provide thank you and take pleasure in vegetarian dishes.

The occasion also beneficial properties an influential keynote speaker and entertainers. I wish to pass to this unique occasion someday.