Hello, world. That’s what WordPress recommends I say proper the subsequent for my first post. Personally, I disagree. I’d exceptionally cross with anything additional pleasant like, “Hey, thank you for stopping by.” Because what says “hello” and “thanks for stopping by my blog” additional obviously than that?
But really, thank you for stopping by. And welcome to Minimalist Baker.
This website has been my brainchild for purely a bit of whereas now, but it’s actually been within the making for lengthy time simply due to the fact I’ve at all times beloved minimalist baking. I simply by no means known as it that.
One day a couple of months ago, I began to check a region the position I might share purely my favourite recipes that gushed simple. This is simply due to the fact I discover anything very intriguing about recipes that require only a few ingredients, very little time, and purely minimum equipment, that's why all the recipes I plan to placed up in this website will fall into no less than considered one of those three categories. All the while, conserving well being and style a best priority.
In short, this website embodies everything I adore about meals – its simplicity, its beauty, its delicious taste, and its joy-giving nature.
If there’s one factor you ought to recognize about me proper up front, it’s that I love pancakes, at all times have. My mother used to coax me out of bed with them within the mornings. Otherwise, I swear I’d nonetheless be sleeping by means of sixth grade. And since then, I’ve placed my very own spin on my pancakes, making them as simple, healthy, and flavorful as possible. This recipe is not any exception to that.
I’ve known as those chocolate chip oatmeal cookie pancakes for a actually plain reason: That’s precisely what they style like. Only they include no butter and no brought sugar except chocolate chips, they usually may be made equally gluten-free and vegan. They also include almond butter for a wholesome punch of protein for staying energy during the morning.
Notes
*Make gluten loose by following this recipe.
*Should yield 5-6 small pancakes, simply due to the fact the recipe is written.
*Adding 1 Tablespoons of maple syrup, sugar, or agave nectar is elective for additional sweetening, but I did not discover it necessary.
*Reheat huge the subsequent day within the microwave.
*Questions about substitutions, equipment, or troubleshooting? Check out our Recipe FAQ page.
*Nutrition news is a tough estimate.
Ingredients
Instructions
|
But really, thank you for stopping by. And welcome to Minimalist Baker.
This website has been my brainchild for purely a bit of whereas now, but it’s actually been within the making for lengthy time simply due to the fact I’ve at all times beloved minimalist baking. I simply by no means known as it that.
One day a couple of months ago, I began to check a region the position I might share purely my favourite recipes that gushed simple. This is simply due to the fact I discover anything very intriguing about recipes that require only a few ingredients, very little time, and purely minimum equipment, that's why all the recipes I plan to placed up in this website will fall into no less than considered one of those three categories. All the while, conserving well being and style a best priority.
In short, this website embodies everything I adore about meals – its simplicity, its beauty, its delicious taste, and its joy-giving nature.
If there’s one factor you ought to recognize about me proper up front, it’s that I love pancakes, at all times have. My mother used to coax me out of bed with them within the mornings. Otherwise, I swear I’d nonetheless be sleeping by means of sixth grade. And since then, I’ve placed my very own spin on my pancakes, making them as simple, healthy, and flavorful as possible. This recipe is not any exception to that.
I’ve known as those chocolate chip oatmeal cookie pancakes for a actually plain reason: That’s precisely what they style like. Only they include no butter and no brought sugar except chocolate chips, they usually may be made equally gluten-free and vegan. They also include almond butter for a wholesome punch of protein for staying energy during the morning.
Notes
*Make gluten loose by following this recipe.
*Should yield 5-6 small pancakes, simply due to the fact the recipe is written.
*Adding 1 Tablespoons of maple syrup, sugar, or agave nectar is elective for additional sweetening, but I did not discover it necessary.
*Reheat huge the subsequent day within the microwave.
*Questions about substitutions, equipment, or troubleshooting? Check out our Recipe FAQ page.
*Nutrition news is a tough estimate.
