This Cinnamon Apple Breakfast Quinoa is a wholesome & gluten-free choice for beginning your day! Fiber- and protein-packed so it'll preserve you feeling complete and glad all morning long!
Is there one thing higher than the odor of apples and cinnamon cooking?
Whether you’re baking an apple pie or making domestic made applesauce, the odor is addicting. It will drift out of your kitchen into each one nook of your house, filling the house with heat and comfort. It’s indeed one of my favourite issues and I appear ahead to that odor each one year.
Luckily for us, that luxury odor is no longer simply reserved for baking and dessert. Today I'm going to present you methods to make a decadent (and unusually simple) quinoa breakfast recipe that combines apples and cinnamon to make an significant seasonal treat!
When I was little, my mother at all times used to make domestic made applesauce. Growing up in Vermont, we’re spoiled with our apples. They’re the finest (I would possibly be biased but still…) and each one yr round this time, we might move apple picking.
We’d fill our bags to the brim, choosing other sorts and tasting each one alongside the way, figuring out complete effectively we’d be going house to make applesauce.
My mom's chunky applesauce is one thing I will at all times remember, and I cannot wait to make it for my children one day. (love you, Mom 😘)
To this day, I’m nonetheless a complete apple girl. I consume an apple each one single day, telling myself I’m most surely more fit for it, but truly it’s resulting from the style that I proceed to consume them day after day.
I love that apples are sweet, but of their very own way. They’re simply ever so tart, juicy and crispy, quite a lot everything that constitutes the appropriate snack. Plus, they’re nice for you!
Apples are excessive in fiber which facilitates modify digestion, they’re detoxifying, they assist enhance your immune machine AND they will even assist decrease your threat of a few scary illnesses like diabetes, pancreatic most cancers and coronary middle disease.
Like the saying goes, “An apple a day [really does] preserve the physician away.”
I typically discover myself also consuming apples for breakfast. I just like the method I truly sense beginning my day with plenty of fiber, but an apple by means of means of itself would by means of means of no means do the trick. Sometimes it’s peanut butter, typically it’s in a smoothie, but these days it’s been this bowl of deliciousness…
A one-pot marvel that makes use of simply 5 meals and tastes like a slice of apple pie! (mixed with my mom's applesauce)
This breakfast quinoa is out of this international delicious and might no longer be simpler to make!
Basically, it’s a mix of creating domestic made applesauce and quinoa. You upload water, quinoa, apples right into a pot and prepare dinner it till they’re delicate after which stir in a few cinnamon. One pot, little to no mess, basically a loopy superior breakfast recipe!
Not basically is this jam-packed with fiber, but we’re getting protein from the quinoa, and slightly fats from the peanut butter I stirred in (how might I resist?!). It’s a balanced breakfast that may well depart you feeling complete and glad all morning long.
Ingredients
Instructions
|
Is there one thing higher than the odor of apples and cinnamon cooking?
Whether you’re baking an apple pie or making domestic made applesauce, the odor is addicting. It will drift out of your kitchen into each one nook of your house, filling the house with heat and comfort. It’s indeed one of my favourite issues and I appear ahead to that odor each one year.
Luckily for us, that luxury odor is no longer simply reserved for baking and dessert. Today I'm going to present you methods to make a decadent (and unusually simple) quinoa breakfast recipe that combines apples and cinnamon to make an significant seasonal treat!
When I was little, my mother at all times used to make domestic made applesauce. Growing up in Vermont, we’re spoiled with our apples. They’re the finest (I would possibly be biased but still…) and each one yr round this time, we might move apple picking.
We’d fill our bags to the brim, choosing other sorts and tasting each one alongside the way, figuring out complete effectively we’d be going house to make applesauce.
My mom's chunky applesauce is one thing I will at all times remember, and I cannot wait to make it for my children one day. (love you, Mom 😘)
To this day, I’m nonetheless a complete apple girl. I consume an apple each one single day, telling myself I’m most surely more fit for it, but truly it’s resulting from the style that I proceed to consume them day after day.
I love that apples are sweet, but of their very own way. They’re simply ever so tart, juicy and crispy, quite a lot everything that constitutes the appropriate snack. Plus, they’re nice for you!
Apples are excessive in fiber which facilitates modify digestion, they’re detoxifying, they assist enhance your immune machine AND they will even assist decrease your threat of a few scary illnesses like diabetes, pancreatic most cancers and coronary middle disease.
Like the saying goes, “An apple a day [really does] preserve the physician away.”
I typically discover myself also consuming apples for breakfast. I just like the method I truly sense beginning my day with plenty of fiber, but an apple by means of means of itself would by means of means of no means do the trick. Sometimes it’s peanut butter, typically it’s in a smoothie, but these days it’s been this bowl of deliciousness…
A one-pot marvel that makes use of simply 5 meals and tastes like a slice of apple pie! (mixed with my mom's applesauce)
This breakfast quinoa is out of this international delicious and might no longer be simpler to make!
Basically, it’s a mix of creating domestic made applesauce and quinoa. You upload water, quinoa, apples right into a pot and prepare dinner it till they’re delicate after which stir in a few cinnamon. One pot, little to no mess, basically a loopy superior breakfast recipe!
Not basically is this jam-packed with fiber, but we’re getting protein from the quinoa, and slightly fats from the peanut butter I stirred in (how might I resist?!). It’s a balanced breakfast that may well depart you feeling complete and glad all morning long.
