Last summer season I began considering about how I might well seize the style of a candy potato casserole with out utilizing any sugar. My first stab at it was those Cinnamon Raisin Diced Sweet Potatoes. They’re tremendous easy and light.
Ultimately I needed to seize the sticky richness of that casserole although so I stored testing and tweaking till I landed here. Enter Cinnamon Pecan Sweet Potato Rounds.
The magic is within the cinnamon pecan crust. That stuff is so loopy tasty. A little ghee or butter with finely chopped pecans and cinnamon. Yum.
I choose ghee as the milk fats is cooked out so I trust it’s a bit of higher for you and definitely I’m simply such a vast fan of the stuff. Also, we’ve discovered that my husband who has a critical dairy allergy can really tolerate ghee.
The potato rounds themselves bake with a bit of coconut oil till they’re gentle and flippantly browned.
Then that crust is going on for a couple of further minutes of baking.
Voila! These infants are accomplished and in a position for a sprinkle of shredded coconut.
I swear every chew feels like a candy potato casserole. Sweet. Rich. Satisfying. You’re going to love it.
If you’re on Whole30 you might desire to keep away from this one. While the foods are technically all compliant the quit end end effect is candy so I’d possibly think of this dish SWYPO.
Made those and love them? If you share a photograph of your accomplished dish on Instagram tag me so I can verify it out and share it to my stories!
Ingredients
Instructions
Nutrition
|
Ultimately I needed to seize the sticky richness of that casserole although so I stored testing and tweaking till I landed here. Enter Cinnamon Pecan Sweet Potato Rounds.
The magic is within the cinnamon pecan crust. That stuff is so loopy tasty. A little ghee or butter with finely chopped pecans and cinnamon. Yum.
I choose ghee as the milk fats is cooked out so I trust it’s a bit of higher for you and definitely I’m simply such a vast fan of the stuff. Also, we’ve discovered that my husband who has a critical dairy allergy can really tolerate ghee.
The potato rounds themselves bake with a bit of coconut oil till they’re gentle and flippantly browned.
Then that crust is going on for a couple of further minutes of baking.
Voila! These infants are accomplished and in a position for a sprinkle of shredded coconut.
I swear every chew feels like a candy potato casserole. Sweet. Rich. Satisfying. You’re going to love it.
If you’re on Whole30 you might desire to keep away from this one. While the foods are technically all compliant the quit end end effect is candy so I’d possibly think of this dish SWYPO.
Made those and love them? If you share a photograph of your accomplished dish on Instagram tag me so I can verify it out and share it to my stories!


