I LOVE cinnamon rolls! They are certainly one of my favourite desserts! Warm ooey gooey bread and cinnamon goodness slathered in cream cheese frosting… might there be a extra heavenly combo?
Thats the place the thought for those fantastic cookies stem from. Minus the bready-part, those style JUST LIKE a cinnamon roll. It is uncanny!
These have been a success with ALL who tried them and are certain to be a brand new ordinary in our house! The Cinnamon Roll Cream Cheese Frosting is a whole present stopper! If you're keen on cinnamon rolls, I am certain you'll take pleasure in those as a lot as we do!
Ingredients
CINNAMON ROLL FROSTING
Instructions
CINNAMON ROLL FROSTING
|
Thats the place the thought for those fantastic cookies stem from. Minus the bready-part, those style JUST LIKE a cinnamon roll. It is uncanny!
These have been a success with ALL who tried them and are certain to be a brand new ordinary in our house! The Cinnamon Roll Cream Cheese Frosting is a whole present stopper! If you're keen on cinnamon rolls, I am certain you'll take pleasure in those as a lot as we do!



