CopyCat Chick-fil-A Frosted Lemonade

This CopyCat Chick-fil-A Frosted Lemonade goes to fast change into one in every of your favourite frozen treats this summer. A mix of CopyCat Chick-fil-A Lemonade (with slightly extra lemon) and Vanilla Ice cream. Tasty and absolutely refreshing!



Ingredients

  • 1 cup Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice Sunkist model is advised as it's the model that Chick Fil-A uses
  • 1/2 cup Sugar
  • 2 1/2 cups Water
  • Edy's Slow Churn Vanilla Ice Cream

Instructions

  • Add lemon juice and sugar to pitcher.
  • if you're utilizing bottled lemon juice, boom amout to at the least one 1/2 cups.
  • Stir till sugar is dissolved.
  • Add water and stir till properly mixed.
  • Refrigerate at the least 1 hour to chill.
  • Add 1 cup chilled lemonade and 2 cups (about four scoops) ice cream to blender.
  • Pour into cup and garnish with lemon slice.

COPYCAT CHICK-FIL-A FROSTED LEMONADE
Back in March, Chick-fil-A brought a brand new Frosted Lemonade. Have you had a possibility to strive this new dreamy drink? If so, you may really take pleasure in this Copycat Chick-fil-A Frosted Lemonade Recipe I am sharing with you today. If you've yet to strive it, it really is the time. You are certainly lacking out on a absolutely tasty and fresh frozen treat.


Last week, the hubby and I hopped in Chick-fil-A for lunch. I usually order a fowl sandwich, aspect salad and my favourite Chick-fil-A Lemonade. I occurred to spot the brand new Frosted Lemonade at the menu and I was apprehensive to provide it a try. The frosted lemonade was like natural heaven. A delish and comfortable vanilla milkshake with a little bit of light added. The lemon was now not overwhelming which was correct in my opinion. Since the hubby and I have been being sneaky and having lunch at Chick-fil-A with out the kiddos, I judge to whip up a batch of this yumminess for them to provide a strive at home. Making them copycat recipes all the time saves me a bundle.