“More vegetarian/vegan recipes, please!” is a request that we get typically on our social media feeds. Today, we’re including this Easy Stir Fried Cabbage with Glass Noodles to our large vegetarian/vegan recipe collection. This is one in every of these dishes that makes me suppose that if all vegetarian dishes tasted like it, I wouldn’t thoughts converting!
In all seriousness though, we may all stand to consume plenty less meat, so we’re all the time watching so as to feature to our vegetarian/vegan repertoire. Cooking this stir fried cabbage is so easy, there’s no excuse for you to no longer provide it a try!
The first factor that may come to thoughts in reaction to it really is which you simply don’t like cabbage, so I’ll see if I can persuade you otherwise…
A large motive why you don’t like cabbage is maybe as the elementary inexperienced ones offered in US supermarkets will no longer be that good! They’re round, heavy, and really solid. This form doesn’t have a lot taste, and it turns starchy as soon as cooked. Asian supermarkets are the place I purchase my cabbage, they usually inventory Asian types which might be lighter inexperienced in color, plenty less dense, and extra loosely layered.
Ingredients
Instructions
|
In all seriousness though, we may all stand to consume plenty less meat, so we’re all the time watching so as to feature to our vegetarian/vegan repertoire. Cooking this stir fried cabbage is so easy, there’s no excuse for you to no longer provide it a try!
The first factor that may come to thoughts in reaction to it really is which you simply don’t like cabbage, so I’ll see if I can persuade you otherwise…
A large motive why you don’t like cabbage is maybe as the elementary inexperienced ones offered in US supermarkets will no longer be that good! They’re round, heavy, and really solid. This form doesn’t have a lot taste, and it turns starchy as soon as cooked. Asian supermarkets are the place I purchase my cabbage, they usually inventory Asian types which might be lighter inexperienced in color, plenty less dense, and extra loosely layered.
