These almond blueberry pancakes are additional fluffy way to greek yogurt, and make for a fitter pancake choice.
Pancakes make me assume of Saturday morning cartoons {the vintage banned kind, whilst the Wile E Coyote/road runner shenanigans have been type of violent}. Also of the ski cabin the place we spent weekends rising up…but earlier than you got your pancake, you’d should make a trek outside…in the cold…to the outhouse. And did anybody else’s dad make their pancakes appear like Mickey Mouse or within the form in their ‘letter’? Pancakes within the form of a D all the time tasted better!
Well, I haven’t made pancakes in years…mostly simply due to the fact I am an absolute zombie within the mornings…even after coffee…it takes me at the least an hour to nicely get up and re-gain my human status.
But anything got here over me the different day. I had pancake fever. And the reply was pancakes…with blueberries…almonds…lemon zest…and greek yogurt!
Should I simply cross forward and re-name my weblog Sweet Peas & Greek Yogurt? Because it appears like I placed it in everything. I love me a few greek yogurt…what can I say?
I mean, I virtually placed greek yogurt on ideal of those blueberry pancakes, but I remembered that there was greek yogurt within the pancakes. And possibly there’s such a factor as too a lot greek yogurt, though to me that’s within the similar class as too a lot chocolate {which simply isn't a thing, people!}
Putting greek yogurt in those blueberry pancakes was an first-class decision. It makes them so additional thick {thicker than a enormous blueberry, examine out the pictures!}, but whilst you chunk into them they're so pale and fluffy.
I love this time of yr simply due to the fact there's so a lot good, recent fruit on the grocery store. And LOTS of blueberries!
We have long gone by way of 5 kilos of blueberries in simply over a week…and there are in simple terms 2.5 people at this house. I’ve been placing blueberries in everything…so naturally they have been entering into those pancakes.
I also delivered a quadruple dose {you learn that right!} of almonds: floor almonds, almond extract, slivered almonds, and almond milk. Is that sufficient almonds for you?
When you chunk into those pancakes, you get a juicy pop of candy blueberries, then a moderate crunch from the slivered almonds. And lotsa almond flavor. I also delivered a teaspoon of lemon zest…just to stability out the blueberry-greek yogurt-almond thing.
These are my new favourite pancakes! Healthy, delicious, and simple sufficient that I may make them in my sub-human/zombie state first factor within the morning!
More tasty breakfasts for us!
these Deep Dish Pancakes with Blueberries & Almonds are pancakes with out the flipping!
these Coconut Chocolate Rice Krispie Pancakes have an additional dose of snap crackle and pop
and those Crispy Overnight Yeast Waffles are tremendous ridiculously simple to prep
Extra Fluffy Almond Blueberry Pancakes
These pancakes are additional thick & fluffy with the addition of Greek yogurt, and are filled with recent blueberries, slivered almonds, and lemon zest.
Ingredients
Instructions
Notes
Nutrition
|
Pancakes make me assume of Saturday morning cartoons {the vintage banned kind, whilst the Wile E Coyote/road runner shenanigans have been type of violent}. Also of the ski cabin the place we spent weekends rising up…but earlier than you got your pancake, you’d should make a trek outside…in the cold…to the outhouse. And did anybody else’s dad make their pancakes appear like Mickey Mouse or within the form in their ‘letter’? Pancakes within the form of a D all the time tasted better!
Well, I haven’t made pancakes in years…mostly simply due to the fact I am an absolute zombie within the mornings…even after coffee…it takes me at the least an hour to nicely get up and re-gain my human status.
But anything got here over me the different day. I had pancake fever. And the reply was pancakes…with blueberries…almonds…lemon zest…and greek yogurt!
Should I simply cross forward and re-name my weblog Sweet Peas & Greek Yogurt? Because it appears like I placed it in everything. I love me a few greek yogurt…what can I say?
I mean, I virtually placed greek yogurt on ideal of those blueberry pancakes, but I remembered that there was greek yogurt within the pancakes. And possibly there’s such a factor as too a lot greek yogurt, though to me that’s within the similar class as too a lot chocolate {which simply isn't a thing, people!}
Putting greek yogurt in those blueberry pancakes was an first-class decision. It makes them so additional thick {thicker than a enormous blueberry, examine out the pictures!}, but whilst you chunk into them they're so pale and fluffy.
I love this time of yr simply due to the fact there's so a lot good, recent fruit on the grocery store. And LOTS of blueberries!
We have long gone by way of 5 kilos of blueberries in simply over a week…and there are in simple terms 2.5 people at this house. I’ve been placing blueberries in everything…so naturally they have been entering into those pancakes.
I also delivered a quadruple dose {you learn that right!} of almonds: floor almonds, almond extract, slivered almonds, and almond milk. Is that sufficient almonds for you?
When you chunk into those pancakes, you get a juicy pop of candy blueberries, then a moderate crunch from the slivered almonds. And lotsa almond flavor. I also delivered a teaspoon of lemon zest…just to stability out the blueberry-greek yogurt-almond thing.
These are my new favourite pancakes! Healthy, delicious, and simple sufficient that I may make them in my sub-human/zombie state first factor within the morning!
More tasty breakfasts for us!
these Deep Dish Pancakes with Blueberries & Almonds are pancakes with out the flipping!
these Coconut Chocolate Rice Krispie Pancakes have an additional dose of snap crackle and pop
and those Crispy Overnight Yeast Waffles are tremendous ridiculously simple to prep
Extra Fluffy Almond Blueberry Pancakes
These pancakes are additional thick & fluffy with the addition of Greek yogurt, and are filled with recent blueberries, slivered almonds, and lemon zest.





