I set out to create a additional exciting take on greasy take-out vegetable fried rice. Here it's in complete glory, and it’s as flavorful as it's colorful. Hooray!
I used brown rice, naturally, or even threw in a handful of greens, which supply even additional well being bonus points. (The greens are optional.)
I also performed round with a kind of vegetables, and they all labored effectively as lengthy as they had been cut into very small pieces.
This is precisely what you've got to make when you've got leftover rice and a few random uncooked vegetables on your fridge. You’re going to love it!
The Best Vegetable Fried Rice
I designed this recipe to work effectively in a typical skillet (preferably solid iron), on the grounds that most people don’t have woks at home.
The merely tough part, which actually isn’t so difficult, is to prepare dinner the eggs, vegetables and rice separately, and combine all of them on the end.
That way, every element can be cooked simply right, and the vegetables and rice gets a threat to grow these delicious golden edges.
Delicious veggie fried rice, coming up! As always, please permit me recognise the way you're keen on this recipe inside the comments. I’m all the time so keen on your feedback.
Craving more? Check out my Thai pineapple fried rice. If you’re in search of additional flexible recipes to make use of up the final of your vegetables, don’t miss this roundup.
Extra Vegetable Fried Rice
Learn methods to make vegetable fried rice—it’s a primary and satisfying dinner! This vegetarian recipe good points additional vegetables and brown rice. Recipe yields 2 huge or 3 slight servings (I assume you may well double it for the ones who have a giant sufficient skillet, but you would possibly now not get as a lot caramelization on the rims of the veggies and rice).
INGREDIENTS
INSTRUCTIONS
NOTES
|
I used brown rice, naturally, or even threw in a handful of greens, which supply even additional well being bonus points. (The greens are optional.)
I also performed round with a kind of vegetables, and they all labored effectively as lengthy as they had been cut into very small pieces.
This is precisely what you've got to make when you've got leftover rice and a few random uncooked vegetables on your fridge. You’re going to love it!
The Best Vegetable Fried Rice
I designed this recipe to work effectively in a typical skillet (preferably solid iron), on the grounds that most people don’t have woks at home.
The merely tough part, which actually isn’t so difficult, is to prepare dinner the eggs, vegetables and rice separately, and combine all of them on the end.
That way, every element can be cooked simply right, and the vegetables and rice gets a threat to grow these delicious golden edges.
Delicious veggie fried rice, coming up! As always, please permit me recognise the way you're keen on this recipe inside the comments. I’m all the time so keen on your feedback.
Craving more? Check out my Thai pineapple fried rice. If you’re in search of additional flexible recipes to make use of up the final of your vegetables, don’t miss this roundup.
Extra Vegetable Fried Rice
Learn methods to make vegetable fried rice—it’s a primary and satisfying dinner! This vegetarian recipe good points additional vegetables and brown rice. Recipe yields 2 huge or 3 slight servings (I assume you may well double it for the ones who have a giant sufficient skillet, but you would possibly now not get as a lot caramelization on the rims of the veggies and rice).





