Good Morning, Everyone! Boy do I actually have a deal with for you today, Hot Chocolate Cupcakes with a Peppermint Marshmallow Frosting. This is a brand new recipe I actually have been operating on simply for you and I suppose I nailed it! I won’t point out what number of cupcakes my household needed to strive earlier than they have been weblog worthy, but all my difficult work lastly paid off. The last consequence is totally delicious. The chocolate cupcakes are very moist and yummy and the peppermint marshmallow frosting places the identify to this cupcake. It has probably probably the foremost refined trace of peppermint and the marshmallow texture will lure you in for more! These fun cupcakes are a nice possibility for any winter gathering and I am very excited to share this recipe with you, so let’s get started!
Notes
If you desire a tall piped icing appear in your cupcakes you may ought to double the frosting recipe.
Ingredients Hot Chocolate Cupcakes
Peppermint Marshmallow Frosting
Instructions Hot Chocolate Cupcakes
|
Notes
If you desire a tall piped icing appear in your cupcakes you may ought to double the frosting recipe.

