This Instant Pot Cheesy Broccoli and Rice is an fundamental and delicious facet dish for simply about any meal! Thanks on your power cooker, it’s in a position in a flash and basically requires a handful of fundamental meals which you simply maybe already have on hand.
Well hey there! It’s been awhile on the grounds that I posted, as I went and took a destroy for the holidays and it simply type of saved going from there.
We did some traveling mid January (Disney!) after which after coming home, all of us got here down with varied sorts of sickness. RSV, flu, ear infections, pink eye, rashes, etc. Between all five of us, we ran the gamut of illness.
I ought to claim that during all of that sickness, I slightly left the house. It’s also been lovely chilly out (by Texan criteria ????) so that’s type of contributed to my homebody standing as well.
Since I was residence a lot, my Instant Pot and I spent much of high caliber time together. I’ve made fairly simply several new recipes utilizing my fave kitchen toy, and this Instant Pot Cheesy Broccoli and Rice is considered one of my new go-to facet dishes.
My children love this one, and you'll be able to really make it right into a complete meal as nicely simply through including some cooked chicken. As a facet dish, it’s vast to accompany chicken, fish, or red meat and is tremendous fundamental and speedy to throw together. Enjoy y’all!
INSTANT POT CHEESY BROCCOLI AND RICE
This Instant Pot Cheesy Broccoli and Rice is an fundamental and delicious facet dish for simply about any meal! Thanks on your power cooker, it is in a position in a flash and basically requires a handful of fundamental meals which you simply maybe already have on hand.
Nutrition Facts
Instant Pot Cheesy Broccoli and Rice
Amount Per Serving
Calories 227Calories from Fat 72
% Daily Value*
Fat 8g12%
Saturated Fat 5g31%
Cholesterol 24mg8%
Sodium 504mg22%
Potassium 247mg7%
Carbohydrates 28g9%
Fiber 1g4%
Sugar 1g1%
Protein 8g16%
Vitamin A 435IU9%
Vitamin C 35.2mg43%
Calcium 169mg17%
Iron 0.8mg4%
* Percent Daily Values are founded mostly on a 2000 calorie diet.
Ingredients
Instructions
|
Well hey there! It’s been awhile on the grounds that I posted, as I went and took a destroy for the holidays and it simply type of saved going from there.
We did some traveling mid January (Disney!) after which after coming home, all of us got here down with varied sorts of sickness. RSV, flu, ear infections, pink eye, rashes, etc. Between all five of us, we ran the gamut of illness.
I ought to claim that during all of that sickness, I slightly left the house. It’s also been lovely chilly out (by Texan criteria ????) so that’s type of contributed to my homebody standing as well.
Since I was residence a lot, my Instant Pot and I spent much of high caliber time together. I’ve made fairly simply several new recipes utilizing my fave kitchen toy, and this Instant Pot Cheesy Broccoli and Rice is considered one of my new go-to facet dishes.
My children love this one, and you'll be able to really make it right into a complete meal as nicely simply through including some cooked chicken. As a facet dish, it’s vast to accompany chicken, fish, or red meat and is tremendous fundamental and speedy to throw together. Enjoy y’all!
INSTANT POT CHEESY BROCCOLI AND RICE
This Instant Pot Cheesy Broccoli and Rice is an fundamental and delicious facet dish for simply about any meal! Thanks on your power cooker, it is in a position in a flash and basically requires a handful of fundamental meals which you simply maybe already have on hand.
Nutrition Facts
Instant Pot Cheesy Broccoli and Rice
Amount Per Serving
Calories 227Calories from Fat 72
% Daily Value*
Fat 8g12%
Saturated Fat 5g31%
Cholesterol 24mg8%
Sodium 504mg22%
Potassium 247mg7%
Carbohydrates 28g9%
Fiber 1g4%
Sugar 1g1%
Protein 8g16%
Vitamin A 435IU9%
Vitamin C 35.2mg43%
Calcium 169mg17%
Iron 0.8mg4%
* Percent Daily Values are founded mostly on a 2000 calorie diet.


