This magic is creamy, rich, delicate just like the greatest chocolate pudding-meets-mousse-meets-chocolate-pots-de-creme of your life. It’s now not icy or weirdly textured at all, as many alternative-type frozen truffles can be. And there’s no milk in it. Or cream. Or one thing dairy-like. But there’s also no scary vegan meals – it’s simply all issues you might purchase at your common grocery store. My favourite type of recipe.
| INGREDIENTS For the chocolate pie filling:
For the Crust:
INSTRUCTIONS
|
HOW TO MAKE OUR VEGAN CHOCOLATE PIE (50 SEC):
Things that make this a Mind-Blowing Vegan Chocolate Pie:
- 5 Ingredients.
- No Bake.
- TASTES LIKE HEAVEN IN A PIE CRUST.
- We might cease there.
- But we might also maintain going:
- Tofu. Let’s simply get that out of the method proper now. Everything else on this brief ingredient line-up goes to be cool with you, after which you’re going to see tofu and you’re going to doubt me. I see you, Doubter. I am a doubter myself, and I pinky promise that you'll devour this and assume zero mind about tofu. I love tofu on this chocolate pie as it acts as a thick, creamy base that blends collectively easily, however the style is pretty much fully neutral. Smooth, creamy perfection.
- Obvi, chocolate and extra chocolate. Chocolate chips are a most important participant here, and did you recognize there may possibly be such a factor as vegan (dairy free) chocolate chips? I used Ghirardelli chocolate chips proper the following simply due to the fact I’m a chocolate snob and in basic terms a casual, part-time vegan so I’ll take my real-deal chocolate TYVM, but I even have bought and used dairy unfastened chocolate chips within the previous and will vouch for his or her existence.
- Wrapping up the dazzling aspect is somewhat little bit of almond love. Just scoop a few almond butter in that blender to get a buttery texture, and go away the smoothing-out side to the chocolate almondmilk.
Yummy, Yummy, YUMMY.
Another factor to know: typically I maintain the chocolate filling in jars and devour it for breakfast. DON’T EVEN JUDGE ME and I’m now not the truth is joking.
I have made a variation of the chocolate pie filling that used cocoa powder + maple syrup in region of the chocolate chips, and let’s be honest: it was now not pretty much as delicious as this model I’m giving you proper the following with a complete bag of chocolate chips labored in, nevertheless it was somewhat extra alongside the strains of a wholesome breakfast, and I discovered out (surprise surprise) that I cherished consuming the an identical of cold, thick, creamy chocolate pudding for breakfast every one morning. Top with bananas! Top with peanut butter! Berries! Seeds! Granola! I even have a factor about hot oats within the summer time (thing being – I don’t desire to devour them) so having one thing chilly and candy and mostly-good-for-you ready for me within the fridge every one morning was certainly one of my favourite issues about making this pie.
Clearly, the emphasis proper the following is at the filling. Is it a malt? a shake? a pudding? a breakfast bowl? or dazzling vegan chocolate pie filling? That’s the magnificence – it’s type of all the above. It’s a back-pocket, use-it-however-you-want chocolate pie recipe situation.
Okay, in phrases of topping?
Whipped cream may possibly be quite French Silky Awesome of you, and also you possibly can change with coconut whipped cream for the actual vegans. You might do chocolate shavings… dirt it with cocoa powder… I might have piled peanut butter cups excessive on higher of certainly one of my pies within the identify of “recipe testing”….
But honestly, are you able to truly cross mistaken with a pinch of sea salt?
I’m truly simply obsessed with this minimum chocolate pie beauty.
