MINT CHOCOLATE AVOCADO ICE CREAM


Dairy loose & naturally-sweetened, and oh-so-delicious, this mint chocolate avocado ice cream is extra like “nice” cream!



INGREDIENTS

  • 2 avocados, pitted and halved
  • 1/2 cup honey
  • 1/2 cup coconut milk
  • Pinch salt
  • 2-3 drops mint extract
  • 1/2 cup dairy unfastened chocolate chips

INSTRUCTIONS

  • Add avocados (flesh only), honey, coconut milk, salt, and mint extract to blender or meals processor.
  • Blend till gentle and creamy.
  • Stir in chocolate chips via hand, then pour batter right into a small loaf pan.
  • Freeze 2-4 hours.


Dairy loose & naturally-sweetened, this mint chocolate chip avocado ice cream is extra like "nice" cream!

AVOCADO “NICE CREAM”
Mint chocolate chip is considered one of my favourite flavors of ice cream. However, since I discovered out I was lactose intolerant in college, I’ve fairly rather a great deal needed to assert bye-by to this summertime treat.

While there are a few really delicious dairy-free choices within the frozen aisle these days, I’ve yet to discover a nondairy mint chocolate chip ice cream that passes the experiment for me.

So why no longer simply make our own?!

One of the issues you should look-out for whilst buying non-dairy ice lotions is the sugar content. Just simply due to the fact they’ve disregarded dairy doesn’t imply they’re really healthy! Some of these dairy-free ice lotions nonetheless have rather a great deal of sugar.

That’s why I love this selfmade avocado ice cream — no longer purely is it dairy-free, but it’s sweetened naturally with honey, and purely calmly so! That’s why we name it good cream!

It’s a guilt-free deal with that the entire household will love!