These Oatmeal Cranberry Pecan Cookies have a chewy, moist consistency and are jam-packed with a mixture of favorites: rolled oats, chocolate, pecans, and cranberries. Perfect for vacation baking!
INGREDIENTS
INSTRUCTIONS
|
The holidays have crept up on us. Well, perhaps simply me. I’ve viewed vacation recipes on Pinterest for the reason that July. Here’s a tasty recipe for a few Oatmeal Cranberry Pecan Cookies.. a few chocolate got in there too!
This recipe ought to be attributed to my NULL fellow companions in crime tonight who equally relish oatmeal-based cookies as a lot as I do.
Next time, we plan on having fun with these with a mug of decadent darkish hot chocolate. For now, a few hot tea will do. It’s now not truly December yet, anyways.
And as a sidenote, for these of you who're extreme cookie lovers, I suggest investing in a nonstick silicone baking mat to suit a normal baking sheet (affiliate links). I use these for baking cookies, roasting veggies, baking fish, and extra – and it makes blank up a breeze with out any desire for greasing the pan!
NOTES
Skipping steps to enable the oats to take in moisture, or letting the dough sit earlier than baking, might consequence in flatter cookies than pictured.
