Paleo Blueberry Breakfast Sausage


Homemade Paleo Blueberry Breakfast Sausage – simply pork, spices, and recent blueberries make an simple sugar unfastened and Whole30 authorised breakfast side!



Ingredients


  •     1 pound floor pork
  •     1 teaspoon garlic powder
  •     1 teaspoon cinnamon
  •     1/2 teaspoon floor ginger
  •     1/2 teaspoon allspice
  •     1/2 cup blueberries (80 grams)
  •     salt and pepper, to taste
  •     oil, for frying


Instructions


  •     In a medium bowl, upload beef and spices and blend to combine. Stir in blueberries, being cautious to now not pop all of them (a few popped could be simply wonderful because it distributes the flavor). Form into 8 identical dimension patties.
  •     Heat up a enormous sauté pan or forged iron over medium heat, including oil if wanted and depending on pan. Let it get hot, about 30 seconds. Add sausage patties and prepare dinner for 3-4 minutes per side, till browned and cooked through. Serve together with your favourite breakfast presents and enjoy!!

Happy day 10 when you're doing a January Whole30!! While I am these days now not (truly loving my meals freedom on the moment), I count that throughout final Whole30, it was round this time that I didn’t desire to appear at eggs. I typically don’t tire simple of foods, but man I wasn’t feeling them. So immediately I’m bringing you an simple egg-free breakfast it truly is paleo and Whole30 compliant – blueberry breakfast sausage!


This recipe is impressed by means of means of the blueberry breakfast sausages they have at Whole Foods. Not certain when you've got tried them, but I had them a couple of occasions and actually take pleasure in them! They are little candy and a appropriate accompaniment to a savory breakfast.

If you appear on the foods in theirs, they're sweetened with maple syrup and brown sugar and likewise have canola oil in them. So I decided to make my own! I discover the blueberries upload sufficient sweetness to offset the fatty sausage and with out the additional sugar, they're paleo and Whole30 approved!