PARTY RECIPE | HOW TO MAKE A SHEET PAN SNACK PLATTER RECIPE

So the concept of those huge beautiful epic charcuterie boards, snack platters, and board food are so huge proper now. Just scroll by Instagram or Pinterest and certain sufficient you'll see an epic board! And don’t get me mistaken I LOVE it! I am a snacker, so any kind of snack platter and charcuterie make me drool.#partyrecipe #recipe #foodrecipes



Ingredients:

  • 1 Container of Dip, like hummus or ranch
  • Broccoli, cut into florets
  • Cauliflower, cut into florets
  • Baby Carrots
  • Cherry Tomatoes
  • Crackers, like Ritz or Table Crackers
  • 3 sorts snack cheese, sliced
  • 3 sorts cured meats, sliced
  • Anything else to make it your own
  • etc



Instructions:

  • Start via means of setting your dip(s) at the sheet pan, use fun bowls or I desire to make use of my glass Pyrex that equally seem nice and have a lid that may snap on for traveling and simple blank up!
  • Then construct your dip-ables round your dip. So bounce piling your vegetables round your dip, it does not ought to pass 360ยบ round the dip but you will desire these veggies close to the dip so of us do not ought to perpetually attain throughout the tray.
  • Once your dip and dip-ables are in place, Add about 1/3 of the meats and cheese. I typically will fan a few round the side or subsequent to the vegetables. You too can roll up the meats, or flower them to make the presentation seem better.