This Pecan Praline Pie Bark is high-quality for any pecan pie lover! Easy to whip up and makes a huge batch that’s vast for gifts… or for snacking through your self 🙂
Ingredients
Instructions
|
I’m gonna preserve this quick and sweet… a lot like this high-quality bark.
I posted anything like this before, but to be honest… the photographs are terrible. Like, unbelievably bad. I was just beginning out as a meals blogger and concept a brown paper lunch sack was an correct staging item.
Spoiler alert: it's not.
SO, I figured I’d higher replace that recipe simply due to the fact frankly, this bark is just too nice to now not make.
It’s virtually freaky how a lot it tastes like pecan pie crossed with Southern pralines. It’s got the melt-in-your-mouth praline really sense but with a crunch and brown sugary gooeyness of pecan pie. In a word: marvelous.
And you won't BELIEVE how simple it's to make. Like, absolutely foolproof. Way simpler than making pralines, so a lot higher than making an overall pecan pie.
But do beware, simply due to the fact this bark is exceptionally addictive. Save your self a sq. and donate the relaxation immediately… or gain the results of consuming the total pan, like I did. Oops. #sorrynotsorry
Basically, you line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and hide the floor edge with graham crackers. I used standard ol’ honey grahams, but cinnamon and even chocolate grahams could be awesome! Set it aside, and make your filling that is merely butter and brown sugar boiled collectively till it’s thick and caramel-y. Mix in a few pecans, pour the total shebang on ideal and bake that mishegas till bubbly and set.
Then merely wreck into items and eat immediately. Thank me later.
Psst: this could be superior for vacation reward giving!
