Strawberry Santa Hat Brownie Bites… cute, primary and delicious!
There has been SO many incredible Christmas crafts shared over the previous week. Thanks to everybody who has contributed to this fun event. You can discover the ideal Christmas listing here.
I’m tremendous excited for the “baking” posts this week. Tune in every day to discover new vacation recipes from a few the BEST. I’m kicking off baking week with those cute and YUMMY brownie strawberry Santa hats. These are the proper dessert to your Christmas party. Here is 3 nice causes why you MUST make them this year. ;)
1. They are SO primary and can make your screen tremendous cute.
2. Who doesn’t love chocolate strawberries?
3. Your chums will love you. That’s all.
I saw this fun thought final yr on Erica’s Sweet Tooth and knew the children and I needed to make our own version. They became out delicious! They also are actually primary to make that is a HUGE bonus. ;)
The first factor I did was seize my brownie bites
Next I positioned my frosting in a zipper lock bag and snipped off the corner. Then I swirled just a bit frosting on ideal of the brownie.
Finally, I put the strawberry on and additional just a bit dot of frosting on ideal to whole the Santa hat. How lovely are these?! Everyone LOVED them! Chocolate + strawberry is my favourite combo, so I will genuinely be making those back earlier than Christmas. ;)
INGREDIENTS
INSTRUCTIONS
|
There has been SO many incredible Christmas crafts shared over the previous week. Thanks to everybody who has contributed to this fun event. You can discover the ideal Christmas listing here.
I’m tremendous excited for the “baking” posts this week. Tune in every day to discover new vacation recipes from a few the BEST. I’m kicking off baking week with those cute and YUMMY brownie strawberry Santa hats. These are the proper dessert to your Christmas party. Here is 3 nice causes why you MUST make them this year. ;)
1. They are SO primary and can make your screen tremendous cute.
2. Who doesn’t love chocolate strawberries?
3. Your chums will love you. That’s all.
I saw this fun thought final yr on Erica’s Sweet Tooth and knew the children and I needed to make our own version. They became out delicious! They also are actually primary to make that is a HUGE bonus. ;)
The first factor I did was seize my brownie bites
Next I positioned my frosting in a zipper lock bag and snipped off the corner. Then I swirled just a bit frosting on ideal of the brownie.
Finally, I put the strawberry on and additional just a bit dot of frosting on ideal to whole the Santa hat. How lovely are these?! Everyone LOVED them! Chocolate + strawberry is my favourite combo, so I will genuinely be making those back earlier than Christmas. ;)



