The best mini pea pancakes

This week my wholesome pancakes went inexperienced with pea power
I wished a recipe for inexperienced pancakes. Why you may ask. Good question. I wished it simply due to the fact I am taking aspect in a Halloween meals challenge, which you'll see further of in a couple of days. So I was on the search for a quickly fundamental and wholesome inexperienced pancake recipe.




Ingredients

  • 1 Cup frozen peas (cooked as per classes on pack)
  • 1/2 Cup rolled oats
  • 50g Feta cheese
  • 1/2 Cup Cottage cheese
  • 2 Eggs

Instructions

  • Watch the quickly recipe video earlier than you get started, scroll up just a bit to discover it
  • Check the notes on the backside of the recipe for little bits of further information and help
  • Whizz all meals in a meals processor till smooth
  • Heat a heavy primarily founded pan on a medium to low heat
  • Lightly grease
  • Drop spoonfuls of the combination into the pan
  • Wait for bubbles to seem on the floor after which flip
  • Cook till golden on equally sides



I was originally impressed through means of this incredible pea fritter recipe through means of Amy at Feeding Finn. However the difficulty I am concerned in was arrange through means of an allergy pleasant kid meals blogger Fork and Beans so I wished anything wheat free.  I, hence modified my pumpkin spice pancake recipe and it labored an absolute treat!

The last recipe is tremendous easy, full of peas and protein from cottage cheese and eggs and is made with oats rather of wheat flour. If you're in search of a pancake recipe that children will totally love then you definately ought to certainly examine out my apple oat child pancakes

How to make wholesome pea pancakes in your kids
Mini pea pancakes, correct for child led weaning, full of peas, oats and protein, correct for savoury snack for kids


Notes
These pancakes will freeze. You can freeze them then upload them to faculty lunch boxes, or simply to have them accessible as an emergency snack!