This banana bread is heavily perfect! Thick, delicious, basic to make, and dirties only 1 bowl. And – it’s vegan!
INGREDIENTS
INSTRUCTIONS
|
Hello, lovelies! I even have a shameful confession to make… I had been making this banana bread for years. YEARS. And I had yet to submit it at the blog! Oh lawd. I’m an embarrassment. Okay, well, right right this is the deal. This is really the plain model of the vegan mango banana bread that I posted likeeee four years ago. And although I only made the mango model that one time, and had been making the usual model ever since, I simply through way of no means got round to posting the real thing. But today, that changes! Today, I show to you… the appropriate banana bread recipe!
This banana bread has the bonus of being vegan, which obviously is huge if you’re a vegan, but it’s also huge if you’re out of eggs. Or if you’re baking with a baby who insists that she ought to lick the bowl clean. Or if you, yourself, are a compulsive spatula licker. It’s okay, all of us are secretly and there's not any disgrace in that. 🙂 I love this recipe simply due to the fact it’s ridiculously basic and quick to whip up, and it yields essentially some of the foremost perfect, moist, dense banana bread ever. Serious banana bread perfection, y’all.
I really have one other recipe I’m planning on making soon, that will use this banana bread. Mwahaha. So reside tuned for that! This is vegan and that different recipe won’t be, buuuut truthfully this banana bread is wonderful no topic what your dietary restrictions are. You could make this simply egg-free and use dairy milk if that floats your boat, too. My favourite area is that this banana bread is tremendous basic and delicious, but will be more advantageous with simply any addition you want. Personally, I’m partial to chocolate chips and pecans, but a swirl of peanut butter or Nutella also are fairly fantastic. Use this banana bread as a clean canvas for regardless of mix-ins your coronary heart desires!
