It’s getting to be that point of yr (at least, in Oregon) when temperatures drop and the times grow to be shorter. I jump yearning remedy meals and sweatpants like no other. This is simply the recipe for such an occasion.
If you’ve adopted our weblog for a while, probabilities are you’ve tried our 1-Hour Vegan Pot Pies, or the Fall Pot Pies.
While I nonetheless love equally of those recipes, after I spied a white bean pot pie in Top With Cinnamon’s cookbook, I felt impressed to create a vegan version.
This recipe is fundamental to make, requiring simply 10 meals and fundamental methods! Plus, all of it comes collectively in a bit of over 1 hour.
I wish you guys love those pot pies! They’re:
Savory
Comforting
Warm
Veggie-filled
Satisfying
& Seriously delicious
I’ve officially made this recipe 4 occasions because testing it for the blog. It’s that good! The white bean filling will get bubbly and warm within the oven, and the pie crust creates the right flaky topping. The combination of the NULL textures is downright swoon-worthy.
This recipe could be huge for the holidays, or to fulfill remedy food-cravings this winter. It’s particularly huge for hosting, as it’s certain to please combined crowds of vegans and meat eaters alike.
If you attempt this recipe, permit us to know! Leave a comment, price it (once you’ve tried it), and don’t overlook to take a image and tag it #minimalistbaker on Instagram! We’d love to see what you arise with. Cheers, friends!
THYME & WHITE BEAN POT PIES
10-ingredient vegan pot pies infused with white wine and recent thyme. Flaky pie crust covers a savory, vegetable-white-bean filling. A hearty plant-based meal this is particularly comforting within the winter months.
| Ingredients FILLING
CRUST
Instructions
Notes
|
If you’ve adopted our weblog for a while, probabilities are you’ve tried our 1-Hour Vegan Pot Pies, or the Fall Pot Pies.
While I nonetheless love equally of those recipes, after I spied a white bean pot pie in Top With Cinnamon’s cookbook, I felt impressed to create a vegan version.
This recipe is fundamental to make, requiring simply 10 meals and fundamental methods! Plus, all of it comes collectively in a bit of over 1 hour.
I wish you guys love those pot pies! They’re:
Savory
Comforting
Warm
Veggie-filled
Satisfying
& Seriously delicious
I’ve officially made this recipe 4 occasions because testing it for the blog. It’s that good! The white bean filling will get bubbly and warm within the oven, and the pie crust creates the right flaky topping. The combination of the NULL textures is downright swoon-worthy.
This recipe could be huge for the holidays, or to fulfill remedy food-cravings this winter. It’s particularly huge for hosting, as it’s certain to please combined crowds of vegans and meat eaters alike.
If you attempt this recipe, permit us to know! Leave a comment, price it (once you’ve tried it), and don’t overlook to take a image and tag it #minimalistbaker on Instagram! We’d love to see what you arise with. Cheers, friends!
THYME & WHITE BEAN POT PIES
10-ingredient vegan pot pies infused with white wine and recent thyme. Flaky pie crust covers a savory, vegetable-white-bean filling. A hearty plant-based meal this is particularly comforting within the winter months.
