Vegan Buffalo Cauliflower Quesadillas

Spice up your subsequent lunch with those Vegan Buffalo Cauliflower Quesadillas. A creamy, spicy combo of marinated cauliflower, vegan ranch and buffalo sauce.



Ingredients

  • 1/2 head cauliflower cut in bite-sized pieces
  • 4 tsp olive oil
  • 1 tsp garlic powder
  • 1 tsp chili powder
  • 1/2 cup buffalo sauce separated
  • pepper to taste
  • 1/4 red onion sliced
  • 1/2 avocado
  • 2 tbsp vegan cream cheese*
  • salt to taste
  • 2 big tortillas
  • 1/4 cup cilantro chopped (to taste)
  • vegan ranch for dipping

Instructions

  • Preheat oven to 425 stages and line a baking sheet with foil.
  • In a big bowl combine cauliflower, olive oil, garlic powder, chili powder, pepper and 1/4 cup of buffalo sauce. Stir to combine. Spread flippantly on baking sheet and prepare dinner for 20 minutes, flipping halfway. Increase warmth to broil and prepare dinner for an extra 5 minutes, or till cauliflower starts to brown. Remove from the oven. Place cauliflower again within the bowl. Add last buffalo sauce and stir to combine.
  • While cauliflower is cooking, combine avocado, cream cheese and a pinch of salt in a small bowl. Break aside avocado and stir till smooth. Set aside.
  • Heat a pan over medium excessive warmth and spray with non-stick spray.
  • Spread wanted quantity of avocado combination on half of a tortilla. Top the avocado with half of the cauliflower mixture, red onion slices and cilantro. Close the tortilla and area in pan. Cook till browned on equally aspects - approx. 2-3 minutes per side.
  • Remove from the pan and repeat with last ingredients.
  • Serve with vegan ranch, extra cilantro & buffalo sauce.

Recipe Notes

  • *If you do no longer have vegan cream cheese (or simply do no longer desire to make use of it), you possibly can omit it and simply double the avocado. 

I love a few spicy buffalo sauce in my life.

And after posting the recipe for my Roasted Cauliflower Buffalo Pizza I learned that every one of you adore it too!

It keeps to be considered one of my most suitable recipes.

Since then, I even have also posted a recipe for my Buffalo Cauliflower Tacos.

And again, you guys LOVED them.


I’m joyful to recognize I’m no longer the simply one who loves buffalo cauliflower.

So, I went again to the drawing board to determine out one other technique to make use of it in a brand new and thrilling way.

And it really is how those Vegan Buffalo Cauliflower Quesadillas had been born.

We’re sticking with the ordinary cauliflower recipe – why restoration anything that isn’t broken?


And we’re “cheesing” those up with an avocado/cream cheese combo it really goes to behave because the glue internal the tortilla.

As I’ve stated in different recipes, I get my vegan cream cheese at Trader Joe’s, but when you happen to can’t discover it, my moment option is all of the time Tofutti.

After those are grilled up, they're served with vegan ranch (and perhaps somewhat extra buffalo sauce if you’re addicted to that stuff like me).

The ranch will tame the spice and simply makes the entire factor tastier.

One factor I will say is which you just desire to consume those immediately. With all of the sauce going on, you desire to consume them up earlier than the tortilla loses it’s crispy crust.

Vegan Buffalo Cauliflower Quesadillas
Spice up your subsequent lunch with this Vegan Buffalo Cauliflower Quesadillas. A creamy, spicy combo of marinated cauliflower, vegan ranch and buffalo sauce.