I’m a Crunchwrap, and I’m drenched in cashew queso, and I’m completely VEGAN.
I’m loaded to obscenity with browned sofritas tofu, black beans, cashew queso, crispy tostada, tangy marinated cabbage, tomatoes, avocado, and I’m wrapped in a golden brown, perfectly crispy, handheld-friendly tortilla pocket. I am right the following to make you happy.
But I’m also a clean canvas. You have some cauliflower walnut taco meat laying around? Roasted candy potatoes? Chipotle cauliflower? I will wrap all of it up in a Crunchwrappy hug and also you won't be sad at dinnertime.
Listen, I had some mega requirements for this recipe earlier than I started. It had to be:
Reasonably quickly (no soaking cashews, no obnoxiously lengthy prep)
Easy-to-access meals (so long, nutritional yeast)
Customizable to no matter protein / sauce / vegetables I had on hand
Above all else, SUPER RIDICULOUSLY DELICIOUS.
So yes, that's a recipe, and I did contain the classes for some (VERY VERY EASY) sofritas tofu and cashew queso, simply due to the fact yummy.
Browned tofu and cashew queso for vegan crunchwrap supreme.
But additional than a recipe, and additional than its elements, the Crunchwrap is actually only a method. A lifestyle, some would possibly say.
Magic Green Sauce within the fridge? Corn? Pico? Roasted vegetables? Fajita filling? Use it. Use it all. This is quite a lot a universal, open-invite party. I completely endorse the sofritas / cashew queso combo (which is what I’m displaying you here!), but I’m no longer going to die on that hill for these who've their very own filling ideas. You do you – simply comply with the Crunchwrap method.
HOW TO MAKE A VEGAN CRUNCHWRAP
Here we go. Lezz destroy this Vegan Crunchwrap Supreme right into a five-step situation.
First, positioned all of your “base” stuff at the tortilla.
In this case, we used sofritas tofu, beans, and cashew queso. But this can also be the time for rice, roasted cauliflower or candy potato, any different meat or meat alternative, etc.
Adding queso to vegan crunchwrap supreme.
Next up: your crunch.
Tostadas are simple and convenient. Doritos and Hot Cheetos are a lot additional trashy and arguably additional exciting.
Adding tostada to vegan crunchwrap supreme.
Now we do the recent stuff – lettuce, tomato, jalapeno, marinated cabbage, cilantro, etc.
I just like the end this layer with anything sticky or creamy to assist the upper tortilla cling (for example, avocado).
Place a smaller tortilla on upper to keep away from spillage.
Get foldin. Basically you desire to pull the rims in against the center, one over the other.
Hit up the skillet. Add slightly oil or butter for well measure. Go for that crispy golden brown.
And no person will fault you for including additional cashew queso over the upper or, let’s be real, simply instantly up DUNKING it.
I can’t even. These are so good. Please make them. Everyone merits this type of vegan crunchwrap love of their lives.
You can see the unique beefy-cheesy-yummy Crunchwrap Supreme recipe here.
If you desire a tofu-free model of a vegan crunchwrap, examine out our decent buddy Beth’s vegan crunchwrap recipe!
DESCRIPTION
This vegan crunchwrap is INSANE! You can stuff this bad boy with no matter you're keen on – I made it with sofritas tofu and cashew queso. SO GOOD! Favorite vegan recipe to date.
| INGREDIENTS Spicy Sofritas Tofu
Cashew Queso
Crunchwraps
INSTRUCTIONS
NOTES
|
I’m loaded to obscenity with browned sofritas tofu, black beans, cashew queso, crispy tostada, tangy marinated cabbage, tomatoes, avocado, and I’m wrapped in a golden brown, perfectly crispy, handheld-friendly tortilla pocket. I am right the following to make you happy.
But I’m also a clean canvas. You have some cauliflower walnut taco meat laying around? Roasted candy potatoes? Chipotle cauliflower? I will wrap all of it up in a Crunchwrappy hug and also you won't be sad at dinnertime.
Listen, I had some mega requirements for this recipe earlier than I started. It had to be:
Reasonably quickly (no soaking cashews, no obnoxiously lengthy prep)
Easy-to-access meals (so long, nutritional yeast)
Customizable to no matter protein / sauce / vegetables I had on hand
Above all else, SUPER RIDICULOUSLY DELICIOUS.
So yes, that's a recipe, and I did contain the classes for some (VERY VERY EASY) sofritas tofu and cashew queso, simply due to the fact yummy.
Browned tofu and cashew queso for vegan crunchwrap supreme.
But additional than a recipe, and additional than its elements, the Crunchwrap is actually only a method. A lifestyle, some would possibly say.
Magic Green Sauce within the fridge? Corn? Pico? Roasted vegetables? Fajita filling? Use it. Use it all. This is quite a lot a universal, open-invite party. I completely endorse the sofritas / cashew queso combo (which is what I’m displaying you here!), but I’m no longer going to die on that hill for these who've their very own filling ideas. You do you – simply comply with the Crunchwrap method.
HOW TO MAKE A VEGAN CRUNCHWRAP
Here we go. Lezz destroy this Vegan Crunchwrap Supreme right into a five-step situation.
First, positioned all of your “base” stuff at the tortilla.
In this case, we used sofritas tofu, beans, and cashew queso. But this can also be the time for rice, roasted cauliflower or candy potato, any different meat or meat alternative, etc.
Adding queso to vegan crunchwrap supreme.
Next up: your crunch.
Tostadas are simple and convenient. Doritos and Hot Cheetos are a lot additional trashy and arguably additional exciting.
Adding tostada to vegan crunchwrap supreme.
Now we do the recent stuff – lettuce, tomato, jalapeno, marinated cabbage, cilantro, etc.
I just like the end this layer with anything sticky or creamy to assist the upper tortilla cling (for example, avocado).
Place a smaller tortilla on upper to keep away from spillage.
Get foldin. Basically you desire to pull the rims in against the center, one over the other.
Hit up the skillet. Add slightly oil or butter for well measure. Go for that crispy golden brown.
And no person will fault you for including additional cashew queso over the upper or, let’s be real, simply instantly up DUNKING it.
I can’t even. These are so good. Please make them. Everyone merits this type of vegan crunchwrap love of their lives.
You can see the unique beefy-cheesy-yummy Crunchwrap Supreme recipe here.
If you desire a tofu-free model of a vegan crunchwrap, examine out our decent buddy Beth’s vegan crunchwrap recipe!
DESCRIPTION
This vegan crunchwrap is INSANE! You can stuff this bad boy with no matter you're keen on – I made it with sofritas tofu and cashew queso. SO GOOD! Favorite vegan recipe to date.












