I’m on somewhat bit of a caramel kick lately, and subsequent are those Salted Caramel Almond Balls. Adapted from my Vegan Caramel Chocolate Almond Fudge Bars, those are with out the chocolate and rather are rolled in roasted almonds items for further of a wholesome snack.
INGREDIENTS
INSTRUCTIONS
|
To make these, you mix collectively flaxseeds and hemp seeds, with oats and almonds. Add in medjool dates which brings the caramel flavour and a fudge like texture. Roll the combination into balls and coat in roasted almonds pieces!
These Salted Caramel Almond Balls are:
- gluten unfastened (if you possibly may have oats)
- 7 ingredients
- oil free
SOME NOTES FOR YOU:
Make certain to mix the seeds earlier than including the different ingredients, till they're fairly positive in texture. Then the related with the oats and almonds. You desire them to be delicate in texture.
If the dates are somewhat hard, I want to lay them in a bowl of hot water, simply for a number of minute to melt them. Drain and dry them earlier than using.
I use a vanilla extract this could be very liquid. If you use one this is further syrup facet you'll must upload an further date if the combination appears too dry.
I suggest after rolling every ball, to coat them in almonds immediately away. The almonds will stick higher to the balls this method in contrast to rolling them all, then coating within the almonds.
