This Veggie Nuggets recipes is healthy, kid friendly, and easy to make. Perfect for lunch packing containers and snacks.
Ingredients
Instructions
|
As a mom, I cling those truths to be self-evident:
- Kids love finger food.
- Kids love dipping.
- Kids love nuggets.
Well, no less than my children do.
This Veggie Nuggets recipe hits that trifeca of kid-friendliness. Because many times veggies might be a tough promote with the young set. I’m now not a fan of “hiding” veggies in different meals because the only method of serving them–I assume recent veggies must be fixtures at the desk too. But I AM a fan of making an attempt all types of spins on getting ready them.
Veggie NuggetsThese easy, do-it-yourself Veggie Nuggets might be fun for snacks or meals or tucked into lunch boxes. You can serve them both warm or cold, with a few ketchup or honey-mustard sauce at the part for dipping. The recipe is adapted from the weblog Red Round or Green. You can see the unique model right the following and get all of Bri’s recipes here.
I’ll be honest: These nuggets had been a little polarizing in my household. I may just devour all of them of the day lengthy (and I want them cold). My young son says they’re too spicy (leave out the black pepper in case your children are spice-averse too). His friend, who was over to play whilst I was making them, beloved them so a lot I despatched a few house with him. You too can learn the MANY glad critiques under from fogeys who made them!
Moral of the story: You won’t recognise till you try. If you make a batch of those Veggie Nuggets, I desire you’ll allow me recognise how YOUR children like them!
Nutrition
Serving: 2nuggets | Calories: 92kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 39mg | Sodium: 264mg | Potassium: 37mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 850IU | Vitamin C: 9.1mg | Calcium: 100mg | Iron: 0.5mg
